Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tea Party 2

Today was a very good day. The tea seemed to be quite a success! I was able to meet a lot of people and tell a lot of people about the project. Since Art for the Cash Poor will be going on again tomorrow I decided to extend the Tea Party an extra day. So, if you will be around tomorrow between 1 and 5, head to the Crane! My friend Michelle is going to come and help me out. Lucy came today and helped me out. She also helped me set up the project and will be helping me out in a few weeks when I have to leave Philadelphia for three days to go to a family reunion.

I've been thinking a lot about the idea of believing. I am of the mindset that if you truly believe that you can do something then you can. I am of the mindset that you don't have to see something to believe in it.

I really dislike David Sedaris. However, reading one of his books brought me this quote so I can't hate him too much:
"That’s what fantasies are for. They allow you to skip the degradation and head straight for the top. "

No comments:

Post a Comment